Thought this would be worth sharing with you. It is a ten-minute video which really only makes sense if you watch the whole ten minutes. It was made quite recently, too, with references to China’s recent call for a global reserve currency (because the US dollar has lost its integrity) and the upcoming G20 meeting on April 2 in London, UK.
Interesting to see how the ideas of someone who has been so identified with conspiracy theories dovetail with recent economic developments. Even if you don’t follow conspiracy theories, it’s hard not to see some of the implications that might follow the G20 meeting. But this point of view should keep in mind that there have always been “world orders,” orders of power that try to keep everything “in place.” Don’t be misled by the term “world order” – you could call it anything, I think. What do you think? Anything important in this video, or is it just plain old cultural backlash?Related Posts
- The Four Most Basic Types of Options
- Meet Your Fellow Blogger Day: Things You Didn't Know About Me But Would Never Have Thought To Ask
- Turning Oil Into Water: The Middle Eastern Resource Accident Waiting To Happen?
- How Many Economists Does It Take To Build A Successful Blog? One, if it's The Weakonomist
- Survival Finance
- The Awesome Foursome - The World's Best Trick Golf Balls
- Can we prove the Resurrection?
- How to find your soul mate through the mail order brides
- Fresh To Video Gaming, Just About All You Should Know Regarding Adobe Flash Gaming Websites
- Samsung Galaxy S 3.6 WiFi Mobile Device - Specifications & Pricing