If you didn’t catch this CNBC special, take a look. Don’t worry, it’s not more doom and gloom – it’s more like an anatomy of what went wrong. Yeah, yeah, you say, you already know by now what went wrong… but this version is more… “entertaining”? If you think you’re against the idea of “regulation” in the markets, I really don’t know how you could argue against what’s presented here, especially when it comes to the ratings agencies and the salesmen who went abroad to persuade other countries to buy fake triple-A CDO’s.Related Posts
- Stock Market Trends in December 2009: What Should You Invest In At the End of the Year?
- Can We Save the World Economy? Listen to George Soros, Nouriel Roubini and Jeffrey Sachs
- Fière d'être Canadienne/ Proud to Be Canadian - Best Canadian Personal Finance Blogs Edition
- Outlook for Canadian Stocks in 2010
- Market Jitters: Are We About to See the End of the Risk Rally and Bear Market Bubble?