My name is Clare, I’m a graduate student, independent freelancer and founder of MoneyEnergy, a Canadian Personal Finance Blog devoted to wealthbuilding through global dividend investing. Although I’m Canadian, I’m currently in the U.S. and so my perspective comes from both sides of the border.
I have been investing in some form or other for about 10 years. I’ve done a lot of research and reading on personal investment finance, and I’d like to share some of it with you, hopefully helping you in some significant way on your own journey to financial freedom.
- I invest for : diversification, dividend growth and reinvestment
- I study : fundamentals more than technical specs
- My timeline is : long-term with cashflow (passive income)
- My attitude concerning financial planners : You Can DIY (Do-It-Yourself)
- I am a fan of : Peter Schiff, Jim Rogers, Ron Paul, Sir John Templeton, Stephen Jarislowsky, George Soros, Robert Kiyosaki, and other philanthropreneurs.
I’d love to hear from you! Please write me at moneyenergy AT hotmAil [d0t] COM if
- you’d like to write a guest post
- you’re interested in collaborating
- you’d like me to write/research something for you
- you’d like to advertise on my site
I am not a certified financial planner, advisor, or analyst in any professional capacity. Please do your own research before making investment and other financial decisions. The comments on this site express my personal thoughts and opinions only and should not be taken as infallible advice for your own situation.
This site, its feed and all of its content is original and the copyright is MoneyEnergy (c) 2008-2009, a Canadian Personal Finance Blog. Content may not be used, modified or reprinted without prior permissions. If you like an article and would like to do a full repost, please contact me about it. This site uses plagiarism protection and detection technologies to prevent against content theft by sploggers, scrapers and other humans that don’t want to do their own work.
If you’d like to refer to my work, you can do so without asking me, I just ask that you please use standard guidelines for quotations: include my author name and provide the permalink back to my article.
(as per Google’s new interest-based advertising policy recommendation): This site uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.