Advertise With Us
MoneyEnergy is currently welcoming a range of advertising opportunities. Advertising options are flexible and can be booked on a monthly or up-front basis, paid in USD via Paypal.
Why Should You Advertise On MoneyEnergy?
- traffic has increased 140% over the last three months (Feb-April 2009, Sept-Nov 2010)
- we have over 20,000 backlinks (and growing)
- at least 425 different (unique) websites link in to this one
- our writing has been featured on such great sites as PersonalDividends.com, The Almost Millionaire, Livingoffdividends.com and Million Dollar Journey
- we have been linked to from the Wall Street Journal Online, Seeking Alpha and The Financial Post
- MoneyEnergy is a Canadian Personal Finance Blog with at least 30% Canadian readership (the majority of the other 70% U.S).
- ranked in the Top 100 Best Personal Finance Websites by the OnlineMBA guide.
- once made the #59 ranking (overall) in the Top 100 Personal Finance Blogs by Wisebread.
- currently rank #78 on Wisebread for Klout score and #117 for twitter followers
If you are interested in placing a text link or banner on the site, please contact moneyenergy [at] hotmail. For a quicker response, reply to us on Twitter @MoneyEnergy and let us know you have sent an email.-